Two Exciting Tender Opportunities with the Trust
We're pleased to announce two exciting tender opportunities for Technical Support roles with Building Change Trust programmes.
- Managing Agent for ‘Techies in Residence’ Programme for the NI Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) sector
- Programme aims to enhance social impact through innovative digital solutions
- Facilitate the matching of digital technology experts with VCSE organisations
- Support peer-to-peer learning
- Undertake project monitoring and mentoring
- 15 month contract
- Learning Support Service for ‘Civic Activism Programme’ for the NI VCSE sector:
- Programme aims to enable VCSE organisations to experiment with innovative approaches to involving citizens in decision-making processes
- Facilitate international learning linkages and partnerships
- Provide mentoring support to local projects
- Enable broad dissemination of best practice
- 18 month contract
To receive the full terms of reference e-mail email@example.com with ‘Techies tender’ or ‘Civic Activism tender’ in the subject line. The deadline for bids in both cases is 12 noon on Monday 12th January 2015.
Both tenders are open to individuals, organisations and collaborative partnerships.