Invitation to Tender
The Trust, along with Northern Ireland Environmental Link, are pleased to announce an exciting tender opportunity to research the potential of social investment to finance the activity of the Environmental NGO sector in Northern Ireland.
The specific purpose of this research project is to consider the potential for social investment in all its forms to support the activity of the environmental NGO sector in Northern Ireland by completion of the following key tasks:
- Analysis of the current financial support mechanisms and financing for environmental NGOs in NI. This is to include detailed examination of how organisations are financed across a representative sample of the NIEL membership.
- Consideration and analysis of the current pressures and problems around core funding and multi-annual funding to environmental NGOs.
- The potential for new/alternative forms of finance for the activity of environmental NGO’s in NI with an emphasis on social finance.
- Consideration of the potential to create an environment fund which could be used for actions including small grants, collaborative projects, core funding, match funding.
- Consideration of the obstacles/barriers to development of alternative forms of finance and how they might be overcome.
- Identification and prioritisation of the next steps needed to support such development in the sector including consideration of actions needed in respect of identifying and securing appropriate investment and actions needed in respect of policy development and implementation.
A maximum sum of £24,999 exclusive of VAT and expenses is available for this contract.
To request a tender pack please e-mail email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of completed tenders is 4.30pm on Monday 6 July 2015.
Please note that The Trust is not obliged to accept the lowest or any tender.