Select List for Added Value Support Programme
The Trust is seeking to develop and maintain a register of individuals and organisations with the requisite skills, knowledge and experience that can provide a range of specialist support and expertise to organisations in the community and voluntary sector
The Trust is committed to developing and delivering a support programme for organisations in receipt of Building Change Awards through its 'Exploring Change' and 'Deliver Change' award programmes.
The Trust is seeking to develop and maintain a register of individuals and organisations with the requisite skills, knowledge and experience that can provide a range of specialist support and expertise to organisations in the community and voluntary sector addressing organisational and social change.
We require individuals/organisations that can provide any of the following support services:
- Collaborative community development
- Group Facilitation - Social and Organisational Change
- Group Facilitation - Facilitative Leadership
- Public procurement - advice , guidance and training
- Business planning and service and product development
- Marketing - advice , guidance and training
- Social/Community Enterprise Development & Management
- Asset Management
- Social Media & IT Applications
- Mentoring on Project Monitoring
- Evaluation - Quantitative & Qualitative measures including project case study
- Event Management
- Training Support (inc Leadership, Governance)
- Fundraising, financial management, alternative financing
Suitably qualified individuals/organisations should submit a completed CV (together with evidence of previous experience and 2 references) to the Trust at Community House, Citylink Business Park, Albert Street, Belfast, BT12 4HQ or to email@example.com by 30th April 2011. Interest in one or more of the areas of work listed above should be specified. The Trust will use the register compiled for the purposes of tendering organisational support services over the period 2011/2014.
Inclusion on the register does not guarantee any work from the Trust.
Belfast, BT12 4HQ
Tel: +44 (0) 2890 408725
Fax: +44 (0) 2890 329839